Live Like Your Prayers Have Already Been Answered
“Live Like Your Prayers Have Already Been Answered”
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”
Faith- Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Can I ask you a serious question? Who or what does your FAITH lie in? Is your faith rooted in people, your past, or skill & abilities? If so how’s that working out for you? Do you have a sense of freedom and joy when you wake up most days? or are you dreading what might happen to you?
I’m going to take a guess and say if your faith is not rooted in who God is and who he created you to be you’re vacillating between happiness and fear of the unknown. I come today to encourage you to place your faith in the almighty God. You will experience joy which is greater than happiness and peace that rules over fear.
I am taking into consideration that you may have been through hell in your life and its hard to get your faith back up. For someone else, your life has been beautiful and now God is requiring you to activate faith, but you never had to. So how do you?
1. Go to the Lord in prayer and ask him to touch your heart.
- Tell him how you feel about your life. He is always ready and willing to hear what you have to say. You may need to repent not just for literal sin, but also for placing your faith in things that are outside of God.
2. Don’t neglect the need for self-evaluation.
- Self-evaluation allows you to deep dive into what’s really going on. Write down the things that have come up and actively find ways to work through them. For example, confide in a wise friend, find a Bible Plan on Bible App that will help you think more clearly on the matter, and sis, you may need therapy and that’s okay too.
3. Remain open to the work of God in you.
- As you begin to put your faith in God you will begin to not only feel the difference, but you will see a difference in your life. Your actions and interaction will change. Your discernment will sharpen ,and you will align with what God says and not anybody else.
4. Act in faith on what you know God is saying to you.
- a. If God is telling you to pull back in some areas, sis do it. If he’s saying run full steam ahead, then girl runnnnn in wisdom and be about your father’s business.
Now I know you may be thinking what does all of this have to do with living like your prayers have already been answered??? Well… It starts with faith, in order to walk in faith fully you have to clear out the cobwebs of life. You must make a decision to be bold and courageous in the face of uncertainty, knowing that God has got your back. Then you will go from wishing and hoping to living like your prayers have already been answered.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I am grateful that you loved me before I even knew who you were. I am grateful for the grace you grant me daily to get my life right. I come asking for forgiveness, for putting my faith in myself, and what others think of me. I ask that you would grant me peace and guide me in the way you want me to go. Touch my heart in such a way that my past can't hold me back no matter how painful or great it may have been. Lord, I surrender my agenda and pick up your agenda for my life. I thank you that joy, love, and peace are my portion. I know nothing is impossible with God. Therefore, I thank you that my faith is now rooted in you and I can begin to live like my prayers have already been answered because I am your daughter. It is in Jesus name we pray these things by faith, Amen.
Lascia un commento